leader, or whatever role you are playing. Here are some questions I’ve been thinking about as I confront my priorities, my creative pursuits, and my path going forward. I offer them to you as tools for your own self-reflection.
- How would my (message, brand, teaching, business) have been different if I had known I wouldn’t be ______?
- What do I wish I had done that would have put me in a better position for this situation?
- What did I do prior to this happening that has benefited me in this situation?
- What have I learned about myself, my life, my job, my family that I didn’t know (or pay much attention to) before?
- What have become my 3 top priorities since this happened? Why?
- What has become less of a priority for me since this happened? Why?
- What in my life has stayed consistent or has not changed?
- What do I want to remember when the dust settles and things go back to “normal”?
- What potential opportunities can I see in this situation?
- What words have resonated with me throughout the situation? What do these words reveal about my experience?
What other questions have you been asking yourself during this time? I’d love to hear some of the ways that you are evolving through this moment in history.